American Slang #3


Grub on: makan. ‘I’m so hungry but there is nothing quick that I can grub on.’
Pig out: makan banyak sekali, overeat. ‘At the party, we pigged out the pizzas and hamburgers.’
Red hot: penting. ‘Since she is the CEO, anything she does is red hot.’
Go bananas: menggila. ‘I need to go holiday immediately or I’m going to go bananas.’
Goofy: konyol. ‘Stop acting so goofy! What will people say about you?’
Pain in the neck: menyebalkan. ‘She is a pain the neck.’
Have a good vibes: mempunyai feeling yang baik mengenai seseorang atau sesuatu. ‘I have a good vibes about Jonas.’
Rug rat: anak. ‘They have two rug rats.’
Piece of cake: hal yang mudah untuk dilakukan. ‘Don’t worry, cooking is a piece of cake for me.’
Mickey mouse: tidak masuk akal, hanya buang2 waktu. ‘I’m sick of this mickey-mouse assignment. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Penipuan Kiriman Paket dari Luar Negeri

Hisapan ombak MISTIK Parangtritis Dibuktikan secara ILMIAH

Inspiring Story - The House With The Golden Windows